Advantages of Lunch Box Aluminum Foil
Now people's living standards are gradually improving, environmental awareness is increasing, and healthy eating is slowly changing. Many aluminum lunch boxes replace more plastic and foam lunch boxes, and paper boxes. The aluminum alloy foil of the lunch box is usually made of 3003/8011 aluminum foil with a thickness ranging from 0.03 to 0.2 mm.
Aluminum foil lunch box advantages:
1. The raw materials meet the requirements of national standards and do not contain six harmful metal elements, which are of good quality and safety.
2. High temperature resistant, with a soup or water inside the container, you can have an open flame or directly on the induction cooker.
3. The material is soft, easy to shape, to ensure that the food and the lunch box contact heating heating safety.
4. After the seal to protect the original taste of food to extend the shelf life of food, not easy to leak.
5. The resources are recycled above, more convenient, protect the environment and save resources.
6. The insulation is very good, the raw materials have good thermal conductivity and fast heat transfer.